Monday, May 17, 2010

:::…….::::..::.

Yesterday was bold and exciting for me.
For a child with no style, looking in clothing shops in the city was rather odd.
But out of all the bizarre styles and ridiculous outfits, one thing angered me.
Skirts.
Or the lack there of.
Why is it socially unacceptable for fellas to wear them?

See guys, it doesn't have to look gay!
Oh wait, bad example.

I think that the cool breeze blowing up through me bits on a warm summer day would be just delightful.
The only problem I can see is with the confusion such a fashion would cause with public bathroom signs.

Speaking of public bathrooms, last time I was out and about I noticed something ridiculous.
Outside, on the wall was braille which I am assuming said 'male'.
The ridiculous thing is that they expect that a blind person could find this?

After 20 minutes walking around, with your arms stretched out like the Creeper from Scooby Doo, trying to find a building there's a good chance you might have just soiled yourself.

Tooiilllett?

No comments:

Post a Comment