Thursday, February 2, 2012

You can call me 'Mister Anthrope'

The rise of the idiots is upon us.
I guess there's always been a lot of bogan idiots in Australia, that's pretty much what we pride ourselves as a nation on, but its never really affected me before.
But thanks to Social Networking (and being a part of the State School system) its pretty much impossible to escape from.

YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE

Today's textual tirade targets two types of these twits that tick me right off.

First off is the illiterate chain smoking/binge drinking dregs who feel the world needs to know of their intoxicant fetishes.

Oh you bought a Jaguar, did you?

Now, I like a drink as much as the next man, so I assume that I am missing a crucial part of the human genetic make-up - the part that makes me think it necessary to tell the world:

"I AM A MASSIVE BOGAN!"

The amount of tumblrs in which the entire bio fits a standard template is quite ridiculous.

Name:
Age:
Location:
I SMOKE WEED AND DURRIES AND DRINK ALCOHOL ^_^

If you aren't going to listen to this source (who is clearly a famed academic),
at least shut the hell up.

Secondly, I'd like to extend another 'shut the hell up' to those who feel that their uneducated opinions hold more weight than anyone else's.
Whenever a big event takes place - whether it be the death of a famous figure, a change in politics or economic collapse - teens with absolutely zero facts to back up their claims scuttle out from their nests and post their ridiculous views on the internet for all to see.
They then proceed to argue amongst themselves erupting into what appears to be a scene from '12 Angry Men'.

And guess who won the argument in that movie?
THE GUY WHO KNEW HE WASN'T DEFINITELY RIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment