Tuesday, August 24, 2010

…and what's the deal with airline food?

I hate planes.
Why is that they can spend billions of dollars designing an aero-dynamic wonder, yet they can't give you leg room.
Bastards.
And to top that off, they allow the seats to recline?
Dirty bastards.
Seriously, what sort of douche thinks that they are all high-and-mighty enough that they can recline?
Dirty, rotten bastards.

Over the past couple of weeks, I've spent about 30 hours in the air.
You can call me the Red Baron.
But due to my unfortunate skin tone that could be taken as rude and offensive.
So watch your tongue, you insensitive ass.

...so call me Charlie Lindbergh instead.

Anyway, these flights led me to China.
What bizarre people.
Everywhere I went they'd be coming up to me asking for photographs.
That's like if I went up to some random asian at the shops and asked 'for photograph'.
I didn't know this blog was so popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment