Thursday, September 2, 2010

Heads down. Thumbs up.

I hate walking.
More so, I hate walking past people.

When a person approaches you head on you have two choices.
1. Smile, and acknowledge by saying, "muhm"
or
2. Find something more interesting to look at and stare at that.
This may include a mobile telephone; or more commonly, feet. I have a suspicion that random passer-bys think I must have an autoerotic foot fetish, for my feet are a loved Point of Interest to stare at.

Poor Marty Feldman only had option 1 available.

I prefer walking towards someone head on, then from behind.
I find that I walk slowly, yet as soon as there is someone in front of me I feel the need to speed up.
And yet, I cannot.

If I choose to overtake, I look and feel like a massive wanker.
Olympic Speed Walker Style: Engaged.

1 comment: