Thursday, April 22, 2010

Cool as a Cucumber.

I was bored this afternoon.
So I went to my local JB to pick up some Compact Discs of artists I have been enjoying lately.
Every time I walk into a store, it reminds me of how great a job there would be.
Working in a wonderland of music, films, games and computers!
siighhh.

Although I have a decent reference list, an alright report card, and a fair few extra-curricular activities I doubt that I would ever have a shot at getting a job there.
For starters, I'm happy with my current job, but I think that the major concern would be that I lack a certain quality.
Being extremely goddamn weird.

How may I help you?

All the people that work there have piercings in the most retarded of places, have black hair (possibly with a red streak?) and are the type of person that go home, turn off all the lights and crank their death metal.

At least they aren't (usually) the sort of people who listen to the music that they think is 'cool'.
I really hate that.
The people who's tastes varies each week as to what is popular.
"Today I like me some hardcore KiD CuDi, tomorrow…How about some Jack Johnson?"
I don't care if they genuinely like the music, but you can tell with the people who are just being sheep.

Anybody who has ever liked Linkin Park falls into this category.
How could anybody with ears like that band?
eugghh.
They are the sort of band which is listened to by the people who think that wearing sunglasses 24/7 is awesome.
And, if were necessary for them to take off their glasses, they think that it is absolutely badass to sit them on top of their head.

Speaking of awesome, don't you just love male hairstyles lately?
Sooo damn cool.
I'm so cool, I crap snow.

*Sarcasm
Notice how people try for the 'just gotten out of bed look'…Why don't they just leave their hair as it was after getting out of bed?
Works for me.

Well, half the time.

1 comment:

  1. you just put my thoughts into words,
    and made them funny.
    good work! ;)

    ReplyDelete