Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Rory likes this post.

Ahhhh, facebook what a magical tool.
Just like myspace, but without the skanks.
Just like twitter, but without the boring.

Pout dem lips: Pushing the boundaries of Facebook's lewdness scale.

What I hate though, is all the getting drunk groups.
You'll always notice that the people who aren't the party type join them.
And anyway, you're a wanker for joining it even if you do agree with 'Join if you love getting so drunk that you become clinically brain-dead'.

And, while I'm saying what I hate about facebook, I'd like to ask why people post stauses saying 'brb'.
That is in no way different to sending an e-mail to everyone in your address book saying:

To whom it may concern,
I'm not even talking to you right now, but I thought you might like to know that I'm going to be right back.
I understand that you had no idea that I was here in the first place, but I thought I'd tell you.
Thanks for your time.

I can't believe that I once said that facebook is gay, and myspace is way better. I mean, who could really be bothered making a nice HTML profile, when on facebook you just write all the bands and films that you like that you think others think are cool, and that you have never read a book in your life.

So, your illiterate?
Good for you.

3 comments: