Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Incoherent Ramblings

Ahhhhh…
First Day Back.
How gay.

I got to see all my dumb little buddies, but then I also got to see the assholes.

As soon as I got to school I walked right into my mortal nemesis, a child who I haven't even spoken with.
I want to deathspike him.
No names, but he loves himself, feels the need to kick away any ball which enters his proximity, and walks like a goddamn duck.

You know what I love?
Caps Lock.
What an invention.
Absolute genius.
I love just cruising in caps lock for no reason.
Well, there is a reason…Its annoying to everyone reading it.

Sitting in class I often wonder what my teachers would've looked like in the 80s.
I firmly believe that my principal's hair would've been similar to Mel Gibson's in Lethal Weapon.


Exhibit a.

Beards are awesome.
Everyone knows that.
With each pubic centimetre (that's right) of beard, the awesomeness of the man increases by 2.4 on the manometer.

Ohhhhh girl, what I would do to you.

Okay, not always.

Speaking of Saddie, I just watched every goddamn episode of Arrested Development.
Watch it.
Its amazing.
Makes the godlike IT Crowd look like Antiques Roadshow.
Wait, bad example.
Antiques Roadshow is friggen awesome.
More like Two and a Half Men.

No comments:

Post a Comment