Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Adequate Dress for Counting Sheep

Why are pyjamas so taboo?

The other day I was at work and I saw a woman and daughter in their PJs at the store next ours.
I looked at them wondering if either of them was a bit spesh' and to my knowledge they were a-ok.
I saw other people wondering the same which made me think - why is it so weird to see people in their jim-jams?

They cover all the bits, keep you warm and are the most comfortable item of apparel in your wardrobe.

This is just my skirt argument all over again.

Anyways, I want a onesie.
I've been tossing and turning about which type to get, and I think I'm going to finally order a red one.
My favourite onesie online store is one place I believe noone would be able to hold a straight face.
To my dismay, my favourite pose seems to have been discontinued (green), so I shall have to settle with the confident red:

For the confident incontinent adult: now with bumflaps.

Having a good chuckle to myself, I typed in 'onesie' into googleimages.
After clicking through innocent pages of onesies I finally stumbled across:

Babes with Bumflaps XXX
Really?

__________________________

Edit:

Searching across the site I finally found that green has in fact not been discontinued, but moved from the men's area to fleece.
Why can't it remain in both?
Without further ado:

Gangsta Green

2 comments:

  1. yes please!
    i want one.
    i'd like confident red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same, but then I thought, is red too slutty and attention grabbing?

    ReplyDelete